Monday, October 24, 2011

Shout out to David Serrano!


I met david within the first month of moving to Claremont in 2009. I walk into Platform skate shop and David was working there at the time. While he was helping me out we started talking about skateboarding and how we should meet up for a session at chino park soon. David probably thought I was another kook trying to re-live my early years of skateboarding. Maybe he didn't, David is a nice guy so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.  We skated the park consistently after that and became great friends. Its like I've known david as long as my oldest friends. We just click.

Here are some photos and a video that David shot of me. Send me an email if you would like any video production work done by him. Keep up the good work buddy!




The Death Cloak- Frankie Caraccioli from D Serr on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment