Friday, October 21, 2011

Fresh start, not by choice!

So I was on Google+ and I decided to delete my blog album because I saw no point in having it on there. Big mistake!!!!!!!!!! Those photos were linked to my blog so when I deleted them, I really deleted them forever! FML!!! This information would of been nice to know before I made that dumb move. I still have all my photos backed up but I will only post some of the older stuff. I don't want to spend to much time dwelling on the past. Good thing I am not attached to things that much. This happening to others could ruin there life! Someone like me, I will take the hit and move on. Tomorrow is a new day with new adventures and just having a memory of the past is fine with me. P.M.A!

So a note to friends on Google+, DON"T DELETE THAT ALBUM!

Enjoy all the new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment