Saturday, July 2, 2011

Zach's new tattoo

My childhood friend Zach has been tattooed by me a few times before. I always get to tattoo fun stuff on him with no restrictions. Thats always good. I am always happy to tattoo my close friends because its a good time of telling stories, talking shit, talking family, and usually doing cool tats. The only thing bad is that you hope you do your best on the design and not fuck up. Well, thats the case for me. I don't tattoo zombies usually but I am always whiling to try new things. I am very pleased on the outcome of this tattoo and I would like to venture out a little more in the zombie world. This tattoo reminds me of some 80's skateboard graphics or metal band designs. I have always been a fan of that stuff and thats why I had a lot of fun with this tattoo and I would like to do more of them in the future. Thanks again Zach for the opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment