Sunday, April 10, 2011

My trip to San Francisco

I finally made time to post up some photos from my guest spot / vacation. Clifton Carter was nice enough to invite me out to work at his shop for the week. Clifton made me feel right at home and was a great host. We were lucky enough to get a couple skate sessions in too. I just wished I took more photos but I was too busy having fun and doing some shredding of my own. While on my stay, Seventh Son Tattoo was having a Japan relief benefit. $100 minimum donation tattoos and all the proceeds went to Japans red cross. The shop had a pre painted flash sheet done by all the artist that work there to choose your design from. I ended up getting (Kasane) a Japanese ghost tattooed by Luke Stewart. That was my first time meeting Luke and seeing the new shop. Luke is an awesome dude and I would highly recommend getting tattooed by him. The other photos are of some randoms. I bought this etching of a motorcycle chick from this kid on Haight street. I hope that helped him out a little bit. Also, I thought the dude with headphones looked cool so I gave him a dollar for a picture instead of his shitty newspaper he was trying to hustle. There's also a cool piece from Lango that I put up. I wish it didn't rain as much on the trip, I would of had more pictures. Well I guess I will have to go back sooner than later. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment